Nurse $83,400 jobs in Ontario
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Nurse $83,400 jobs nationwide
$120,000 a year
- We're looking for an experienced full-time cosmetic nurse injector for a busy clinic in GTA.
- $120,000+PLUS annual income can easily exceed.
Atlas Healthcare LLC
$36 - $65 an hour
- Registered Nurse – FULL TIME*.
- We are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our team of professionals.
- Benefits of working for Atlas Healthcare:
Bloor West Village Women's Clinic
$40 - $44 an hour
- We are a small but busy women's health clinic located in Toronto, providing management of unintended pregnancy and early pregnancy complications.
Plan A Algoma Health Care Staffing Solutions
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
$50 - $57 an hour
- Canadian Registered Nurse Degree (REQUIRED).
- Are you a compassionate Registered Nurse?
- Are you interested in a supplemental, casual or part-time position…
- We believe that outstanding care starts with outstanding people.
- At Runnymede Healthcare Centre, we actively cultivate work-life balance and invest in the…
$44 an hour
- The Nurse will provide professional nursing services to patients in accordance with the standards of Nursing Practice, College of Nurses of Ontario and Long…
$75,539 - $91,559 a year
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE, NURSE IN CHARGE & NURSE PRACTITIONER.
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE & NURSE IN CHARGE & NURSE PRACTITIONER:
- Number of hours worked per week).
$39.62 - $48.78 an hour
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing which includes preparation in Public Health Nursing or Registered Nurse with a Certificate in Public Health Nursing from a…
$53.93 - $63.07 an hour
- Registered Nurse with current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all legislation governing medical and…
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Must be eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse in the Province of Ontario.
- The Nurse Manager will also work collaboratively with the inter-professional…
County of Huron
- Temporary Full-Time Public Health Nurse – Sexual Health Team.
- Current registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Huron County Health Unit requires a.
$47.57 an hour
- Certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Days and nights, including weekends, 12 hour shifts.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Division- Medical & Regulatory Affairs.
- Supports Patient Safety Chapter at Roche Canada across a range of activities.
- Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Current Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- As the Registered Nurse (RN) you are a professional caregiver who is responsible and…
$96,615 - $120,769 a year
- Member of the Nurse Practitioners Association of Ontario (NPAO) or Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO) is an asset.
- Current College of Nurses RN Certificate of Competence.
- The NM is responsible for ensuring that the performance of the visiting nurses and shift nurses meets…
Responsive Health Management Inc.
- A registered nurse with advance courses in gerontology and health care services administration.
- If you are passionate about Long Term Care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
At Runnymede, we have a single, clear purpose: Improve the quality of life of every patient, every day.