New Field Education Group jobs
Cookietech Technology LTD.
$18 - $22 an hour
- At least 1-year English teaching/tutoring/training experience in education field.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic individuals, excellence in interactive teaching with a…
- Education and Certification Requirement: *Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in related field.
- Initiative – Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges;…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Post-secondary in Human Resources, Business degree, or related field is preferred.
- Achieving KPIs and aims to support all clients with quality advice in a…
- Relevant undergraduate degree required in education, international development, international relations, political science or other relevant field; graduate…
$40.22 an hour
- Provides staff with one-on-one or group basis support and/or training in the application.
- Works with technical and academic staff to integrate new academic or…
International Trade and International Investment D...
- Recognized competence in the fields of law, commerce, industry or finance;
- Global Affairs (Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade).
$188,500 - $221,700 a year
- An advanced degree from a recognized university in a relevant field of study or an acceptable combination of relevant education, considerable job-related…
$74,041 a year
- Excellent understanding of teaching methodologies within the field of English language education.
- Bachelor’s Degree and TESL certificate or an acceptable…
WCG Services Inc.
Prince George, BC
- Excellent group facilitation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience promoting services to engage new clients and to ensure strong client engagement…
$50,096 a year
- This is a position in the Information Technology field for an individual with the appropriate education and background with minimum work experience.
- Excellent skills in managing several concurrent new construction and building renovation projects (hands-on project management experience essential).
$15.50 - $21.70 an hour
- Support student learning: work with individuals and small groups as directed, organize and manage learning materials, organize and book field trips/youth…
- Completion of Construction Management Diploma at SAIT or similar education;
- 2+ years’ experience working in construction project management, field experience an…
- Develop a rapport with new groups.
- Build and maintain group relationships with new and existing group clients.
- Negotiate and close group business deals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.