National Technical Systems $57,200 jobs
You refined by:
- Provide technical and functional HRIS expertise regarding the design and improvement of HR systems and processes.
- Develop deep Workday functionality expertise.
- Ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences in both verbal and written communications.
- Employment Type: Employee Full-time.
- Proficiency in English technical writing and communication, with experience preparing technical reports in English;
- Information Security: 2 years (Preferred).
Simply Green Home Services
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Upgrading systems with new releases and models.
- Experience / Knowledge of telecommunication systems.
- Hands on technical and installation experience with wide range of medical equipment.
- Analyse information systems' requirements and consult management and users of functional departments (Sales & Marketing, Operations, Engineering, Finance, and…
- Working knowledge of D/C and A/C electrical systems.
- Program, test, and trouble shoot both generator set and synchronizing controls system.
Canon Medical Systems
- Provides the technical support services to the Field Service Representatives.
- Assist local service operations to resolve difficult equipment / customer…
- Using technical resources and tools, support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- Pro active and focused on Metrics.
Tier1 Financial Solutions
- You will provide collaborative, business & technical support with cross-functional teams to define and implement quality release management activities from…
- System Administration on Intel Platform.
- Patching, Health-Checking, General Maintenance.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
$61,558 - $66,324 a year
- A "P" in the linguistic profile indicates a requirement (written comprehension and written expression) for technical or specialized language skills.
- Add\change voicemail system, CMS, and CTI AES server for mission critical systems.
- Administer and monitor backups for the PBX systems.
$60,404 - $68,959 a year
- Knowledge of office software systems used for communication, administration and planning (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, Internet and SAP).
- 7+ years professional experience with technical or financials background.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and…
- Strong technical background in computer systems.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Servers).
- Quote system and service solutions for customers with technical accuracy, and within Company pricing guidelines.
- Effective at building business relationships.
- Experienced with the interpretation of technical reference documents.
- Reporting to the Québec Area Manager, this position provides technical skills to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.