Ms Medical Centre $50,000 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Advantage Communications Inc.
- Our fast-growing contact centre is in need of an experienced Business Analyst .
- Business process outsourcing (including Contact Centre Operations), shared…
- MS Office, proficient in Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Once trained, the resource will work with clients, banking centre leads, and representatives from client care…
- Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
- Experience in process design/development and product…
$28.08 - $30.78 an hour
- Experience in using computerized software programs which include MS Office (i.e.
- Consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities, we are a global…
- 199.19 – Medical Secretary (Access Centre) – Casual (4 positions).
- 198.19 – Medical Secretary (Women’s Mental Health Program) Casual.
- Hamilton General Hospital, Juravinski Hospital, McMaster University Medical Centre, Main Street West Urgent Care Centre.
- This position will be located at:
- Knowledge of Medical terminology required.
- You have excellent MS Office applications skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
$26.62 - $28.93 an hour
- Liaises and promotes positive relationships withwith the medical and facility staff, residents, families and visitors.
$22.23 - $29.05 an hour
- Knowledge of computer applications (Lotus Notes, MS Office).
- Works closely with professional and medical staff, community members and government officials;
The Hoffman Centre for Integrative Medicine
- Experience with medical software and electronic medical records.
- Comfortable with MS Office suite, peripherals.
- Managing front desk and back office teams.
Durham Regional Police Service
Durham Region, ON
$81,185 a year
- Resume review, skills assessment(s),interview(s), medical assessment, psychological assessment, functional abilities testing and/or background investigation.
- Complete reports as per the requirement of the Centre and submit to the Centre Manager;
- Representing Douglas College at the Maple Ridge WorkBC Centre, the…
$59,292 - $69,374 a year
- Medical assistance, provides medical pre-arrival instructions to callers, activates other related public safety.
- Communications Officer, Call Taker Trainee.
- Advanced Excel, Word, VBA and MS Access skills.
- Employees have access to our exceptional cafeteria, various sports leagues such as hockey and indoor soccer and…
Rideau Transit Maintenance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is essential, especially MS Outlook and Excel.
- Interface with the OC Transpo TOCC (the mainline control centre) to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Ian Martin specializes in Engineering, Technical, & IT recruitment and contract management to help organizations of all sizes hire better.