Ministry of Labour, Training Skills Development jobs
$50,000 a year
- Training and Development: 1 year (Required).
- Ensure the Training & Development site calendar is current.
- Successfully demonstrate excellent communication skills…
BZAM Management Inc.
Maple Ridge, BC
- Training and development: 3 years (Required).
- Demonstrated training course design skills/technical writing skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management;
Namerind Housing Corporation
$45,599 - $55,106 a year
- Key attributes include: initiative and self-motivation; creativity and innovation; solid interpersonal and influencing skills; results-orientation; planning and…
Safety Codes Council
$88,855 - $104,535 a year
- Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Manager of Education and Training is responsible for overseeing strategic projects that align Council training…
- 3-5+ years of practical experience in instructional training design, training delivery, facilitation and adult learning development.
Zany Consulting Group
- Certified Training & Development Designation (CTP, CTDP) an asset.
- This position is responsible for developing, implementing/delivering and maintaining cGMP…
Ministère de la Formation et des Collèges et Unive...
$1,259 - $1,566 a week
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Research Skills.
- Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Promote community employment and training programs.
- As a training and skills development advisor, you assist with needs analysis as well as training development, logistics and delivery.
$90,348 - $127,343 a year
- Communication, Stakeholder Relations and Consultation Skills:
- Project Management and Operational Planning Skills:
- What can I expect to do in this role?
Canadian Energy Regulator
$475 - $550 a week
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in the development of strategies, objectives, plans and best practices, and the development and/or…
$57,426 - $79,234 a year
- U) Indigenous Economic Development Statistics,.
- Second Language Writing Skills Self-Assessment.
- Unsupervised Internet Test of Second Language Writing Skills.
$41,184 - $51,481 a year
- Proof of education & training certifications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, prioritizing and organizational skills.
$72,275 - $93,860 a year
- Interpersonal, oral/written communication and training skills to collaborate with and support management, all levels of staff, and colleagues and to develop and…
National Battlefields Commission
$103,200 - $121,300 a year
- Experience in the development and implementation of strategies, objectives and plans;
- A degree from a recognized university in a relevant field of study or an…
- Analyze the needs of financial and corporate business partners, evaluate the maturity of content and propose training and skills development solutions,.
- Consult, as needed, with MMI Director of Development to ensure consistency with all communication, branding and development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.