Ministry of Health jobs
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act of Ontario, the Workplace Safety Insurance Act and all other applicable legislated environmental,…
$15.90 - $17.10 an hour
- Valid criminal record check through Ministry of Justice.
- Previous food handling and 1-2 years of experience in a health care environment is an asset.
Prince George, BC
- This position requires submission for to the Ministry of Justice for a Criminal Record Check.
- Must have current registration with the BC Care Aid Registry.
- Full health, Vision and Dental Coverage.
- Must be able to complete repairs in accordance with Ministry of transportation repair requirements.
$45.22 - $49.16 an hour
- Successful completion of a University Degree in Health Sciences, Health Promotion, and/or Adult Education or related field.
- If so, consider this opportunity with the Ministry of Health, Assistive Devices Program Unit.
- Do you have speed and accuracy in typing?
- In this role, you will:
$1,280 - $1,582 a week
- As public servants working in the Ministry of the Solicitor General, you will lead with integrity, demonstrate professionalism, champion inclusion, diversity,…
- Performs Occupational Health and Safety duties as outlined in the Corporate Health and Safety program.
- Must have an Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma,…
$100,473 - $122,529 a year
- Supervisor Health and Safety Awareness Training Certificate from the Ministry of Labour (may be obtained post offer).
- What you will be doing.
$90,348 - $129,903 a year
- You can build collaborative relationships with a range of stakeholders (community partners, other ministries, other levels of government) to promote innovative…
Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion...
$21.95 - $24.50 an hour
- Processes outgoing mail, test results, miscellaneous items including sorting, weighing, metering, bagging, etc. for delivery to other facilities, ministries,…
$35.01 an hour
- Maintains an inventory record of hazardous waste and ensure compliance with Ministry of Environment's HWIN Registration.
- Hourly Rate and Wage Grade:
$50,114 - $62,643 a year
- The Michener Institute is publicly funded by the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care and is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Records and Registration Officer:
$61,203 - $80,438 a year
- Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Environment, Public Services Health & Safety Association, Workers Heath & Safety Centre etc.).
$25 an hour
- Secures food products, supplies, and equipment necessary to maintain an effective Food Services Ministry.
- This role is a hourly contract position averaging 30…
- Obtain pre-start health & safety reviews for adherence to OHSA.
- Obtain necessary permits, and approvals from regulating bodies such as the Ministry of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Trailcon Leasing is a nationwide leader in trailer rental, leasing and maintenance solutions.