Metrics Chartered Professional Accounting $75,900 jobs
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Perform financial monthly/quarterly reporting, variance analysis, and operational…
- We are looking for a strong leader with previous experience in finance and accounting to create and formalize the business processes within our accounting…
- Achieved a professional accounting designation (Chartered Professional Accountant or “CPA”).
- Minimum of 5-years of accounting and management experience in…
- Partner with accounting, treasury and tax as appropriate.
- Routinely communicate departmental/business unit and company consolidated financial and operational…
- Ongoing reconciliation of complex general ledger accounts including investigation and resolution of any accounting.
- One Permanent Full-Time Finance Analyst.
- Corporate FP&A is responsible for delivering value-added business analysis as well as defining and reporting on meaningful financial and operational metrics…
- Strong knowledge of fund accounting and fund reporting required.
- Provides leadership in developing new and junior team members in their understanding of…
- Lead a team of accounting professionals including payroll, accounts receivable etc.
- 5+ years’ general accounting expertise.
- Develop, implement and report on metrics related to cash management.
- Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.