Matrix College of Management, Technology Healthcare jobs
XN Worldwide Insurance
- Provide feedback to Management as required.
- Resolve non-routine, sensitive claims and financial issues as they arise where a decision must be made in…
- Other duties as and when required by management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a diverse information technology and customer service-focused role.
- You are a food science fanatic who enjoys being on the cutting edge of food science and technology.
- Silver Hills, manufacturer and marketer of Silver Hills…
- Areas of expertise include technology, accounting, finance, healthcare IT, operations, administration and managed services.
- You will build your own team!
- Educating and providing quality healthcare services to our clients by initiating CPAP & Oxygen therapy, performing assessments, educating clients in the use and…
$122,597 - $159,998 a year
- Undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- Are you ready to join us?
$62,140 - $71,500 a year
- Experience in electronic record management system.
- You will be recommending, implementing and managing information technology and business solutions in order to…
- Minimum of 5-7 years of healthcare and/or technology-related management experience.
- Full-Time Integrated Manager, Information Technology and Infrastructure.
- This role is responsible for performing Change Configuration activities, including Bill of Materials configuration management and Document Management functions.
- Advanced knowledge of Office technology and related software;
- The objective of the Medical Science Liaison (MSL), by virtue of his/her training and expertise,…
- Proven experience in information management.
- Project Management Professional designation is an asset.
- Preparing information technology business cases, impact…
- Do you have an interest in learning more about medicines, medical technologies and advancements in healthcare?
- Assist with research and questionnaire design.
- At IBM we know technology.
- Capabilities in any of the following Technologies:
- This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export…
- Working knowledge of multiple web design technologies.
- Coursework and/or certifications relating to learning management system administration preferred.
$56,524 - $78,962 a year
- The Technology Manager will work as part of a team that supports and advances patient care by applying engineering and managerial skills to healthcare…
- Participate in opportunities to develop and disseminate current knowledge of analytical chemistry and technology.
- Procedural, instrument or method issues).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area specializing in finance, accounting, and tech.