Chapeaux New York Inc
$13.10 an hour
- The right candidate for this job needs an exacting eye, quick mind and steady hand.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,…
Enerpan Building Systems
$18 - $24 an hour
- Experience with press brake and shear equipment an asset, but not required.
- Full time temporary and permanant positions available immediately.
Remote work available
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- A high degree of customer service and relationship building abilities.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19.
- Assess and develop manufacturing procedures, tools and methods including:
- Work with Product Engineering to develop Robust and Reliable methods to manufacture…
$18.82 an hour
- Work anywhere in the production process: injection molding, robotic weld and assembly area.
- Must be able to work overtime and rotating shifts (days & afternoons…
$62 an hour
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Work planning, estimating, measuring and scheduling.
- Development of facilities and systems.
- Develop and carry out work study.
BKB Cedar Manufacturing Ltd.
$29 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Sort, pile and transport wood products.
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Projects in the areas of reliability, process control, and quality improvement.
- Product Supply organization integrates the contribution of Engineering,.
$34 an hour
- Our Belleville manufacturing site is seeking highly motivated, reliable and flexible individuals with a commitment to safety and total quality to be part of our…
Dow Chemical Canada ULC
$62 an hour
- Experience: *3 or more years of UNIPOL ™ (Gas Phase Polyethylene Technology) experience.
- Prepare process training for new and existing clients as needed by the…
Precision Design and Manufacturing Inc
- Tackle new model projects from start to finish smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred.
GN Corporations Inc.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- New supplier development - develop and improve overall supplier and supply base capabilities, be responsible for new supplier selection, audit and approval.
- Evaluates and reviews staffing levels to ensure that work load demands are met.
- Provide updates to the Production Department / QC regarding Non-Destructive…
$14 - $18 an hour
- Sand, trim, grind or clean products into final form using hand tools.
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS…
- This is an opportunity for an experienced Assembly Supervisor to meet production and customer service requirements at our Brampton manufacturing facility.
- Good knowledge of excel/word and relevant software packages.
- Spearhead training of audit process, evaluate data collected and prioritize CI projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.