Management jobs in Vaughan, ON
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Sales Management Trainee- Entry Level *.
- We provide the following benefits:
- Paid Vacations (in addition to the company closing from Christmas to New Year’s each…
Ultimate Sports Inc
$16.50 - $20.00 an hour
- Web Order Manager/Warehouse Assistant Role *(Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- This role includes responsibilities spanning over multiple areas within our company.
- Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961.
- Miller has 50 years' experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
$22.50 an hour
- You will be responsible for the supervision of the soft drop and count team.
- Your strong presence on the gaming floor will be vital to your management of people…
- Our Vaughan location has an immediate opening for a ‘hands-on’ Assistant Store Manager.
- As the Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- O Lifting up to 30 lbs.
Sumit Products Inc.
$41 - $45 an hour
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget.
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work.
$208,335 - $221,348 a year
- The Vice President, Facilities Management reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for maintaining the physical infrastructure that houses the…
$32.97 - $36.13 an hour
- Division & Section: Engineering & Construction Services, ECS Linear Underground Infrastructure.
- Work Location: METRO HALL, Metro Hall, 55 John Street.
- Partnering with store management, you will be expected to achieve personal and productivity goals throughout completion of the store training program.
- In this Operations Manager role:
- You’ll set the direction for your team, providing guidance toward continuous improvement.
- Now, here’s what we need from you:
$75,603 - $94,494 a year
- Department: Customer Service Centre (20000054) - Customer Information (30000090).
- Weekly Hours: 35, Off Days: Rotating.
- Posted On: January 22, 2020.
$139,700 - $158,751 a year
- Successful completion of a University degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum seven (7) years of progressive supervisory experience.
- In this role you will lead a team which provides Application Onboarding/Packaging, Release Management, Patch Management and SCCM Infrastructure globally.
$74,066 - $111,335 a year
- At Emergency Management Ontario (EMO), we are responsible for the promotion, development, implementation and maintenance of effective emergency management…
- Do you have the skill set to ensure optimum levels of productivity while maintaining a safe work environment for all associates?
- The Order Entry team lead is responsible for ensuring the department follows proper processes and procedures.
- This individual would act as a point of escalation…
- We are in search of a highly talented and experienced finance executive to support the role of Accounts Receivable Manager for our large private client in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.