- A day in the life of a M&A Manager:
- Manager - Mergers and Acquisition (M&A).
- Lead the preparation and presentation of marketing pitches to existing and…
- Expert level M&A lifecycle experience.
- 12+ years experience in M&A (either part of a strategy transaction services advisory practice or part of a M&A group…
- Maintain local M&A target and potential partnership lists, and, as opportunities arise, help model and own processes to structure commercial terms.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Reporting directly to the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 7 staff members and directing daily accounting activities…
- Assist with transactions including financing and M&A by arranging documents for due diligence reviews, precedent comparisons, draft resolutions, post-closing…
- Understanding that M&A prospecting is a balance between volume and precision that requires consistent effort.
- Provide support in later stages of the acquisition…
- Produce research reports for the M&A team;
- We are looking for a talented and versatile individual to join our mergers and acquisitions team, reporting to the…
- Assessing substantive complaints and inquiries concerning M&A transactions.
- Participating in Commission hearings involving take-over bids and other M&A…
- The IT M&A Manager will play a key role in supporting our clients’ IT initiatives throughout the M&A lifecycle.
- Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Pacific M&A and Business Brokers
- As a Business Broker and M&A Advisor working with a team of professionals, you will be responsible for business development, analyzing, valuing, and positioning…
Rothschild & Co
- Preference will be given to candidates with M&A exposure and/or experience in a natural resources or industrials group.
- Notice of applicant rights (Supplement).
- Reporting to the Vice President, Legal Affairs – M&A, Securities and Corporate Secretary, you will provide administrative support to a team of 5 lawyers.
- Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
- Sound like The One Firm.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Support operations or M&A activities as required.
- The Assistant Controller will work very closely with and report to the CFO and have the accounting team as…
- One or more M&A projects with demonstrated expertise in key areas including, but not limited to:
- Deloitte’s M&A Consulting practice delivers comprehensive…
Elby Professional Recruitment
- Training and development in M&A.
- Experience working on complex M&A projects.
- Assist the M&A team with transaction sourcing.
- What our client can offer you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.