Lifecycle Systems Corp. jobs
Aptly Technology Corp
- Distributed system understanding is a huge plus (SQL).
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
$39.53 an hour
- This position will be joining the Finance & Corp Systems Support team.
- Please view the System Requirements & FAQ's by going to http://www.translink.ca/careers.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle preferred.
- Ensure that all tasks and processes related to Production…
Opta Information Intelligence Corp.
- Participates in integration / test working groups, test readiness reviews, formal system verification of the system requirements and providing final test…
- Participate in System Requirements Document (SRD) document walkthroughs with clients.
- The role’s focus is on developing test strategies and business…
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows Server.
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery systems.
- Source Code Control: SVN, Bitbucket/Git.
- Provides guidance on all phases of software development lifecycle and the impact of CPQ.
- Lead the creation of project deliverables, spanning from process to…
CubicFarm Systems Corp
- CubicFarm Systems Corp. is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Experience in full lifecycle data warehouse development.
- Documents requirements and business rules into appropriate specifications for new reports and/or system…
- Identify and resolve all issues related to database systems to ensure that systems are online and without service interruption.
- What you’ll get to do:
- You have broad experience in software development lifecycle management.
- Interac Corp. has a diverse group of shareholders that includes banks, credit unions,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.