Legal $80,000 jobs
- We are seeking a Senior Supervisor, Legal Support Services (LSS) to join our Toronto office.
- This is a great role that would likely be of particular…
$50.00 - $50.01 an hour
- KLDiscovery is looking for Licensed Lawyers for multiple upcoming litigation document review projects in Toronto.
- Please read the details below.
VisaPlace Immigration Services
- At this time, we are seeking a Licensed Immigration Consultant with superior presentation and selling/closing abilities and minimum two (2) or more years of…
Oreck Karby Barristers & Solicitors
$50 - $60 an hour
- We are seeking a part-time legal bookkeeper to manage our books and our AR and AP.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience working with PCLaw and has a…
- Canerector Inc. is a privately owned corporation consisting of over fifty autonomous divisions throughout North America.
- Licensed to practice law in Ontario.
- The primary responsibilities of a Legal Officer include:
- Providing advice on international and domestic law to the commander of a deployed force.
Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
$76,142 - $105,015 a year
- Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada.
- For further information on the organization, please visit Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada…
$80,012 - $110,352 a year
- Department of Justice - Canada’s Legal Team.
- Closing date: 24 September 2021 - 23:59, Pacific Time.
- Who can apply: Persons residing in Canada and Canadian…
$110,591 - $148,356 a year
- Several opportunities are available for experienced lawyers to join the Government of Nunavut (GN) as Legal Counsel within the Legal and Constitutional Law…
- NCC takes a collaborative, science-based approach to achieve conservation success for the sake of nature and Canadians.
- For positions situated in Ontario:
$78,175 - $95,214 a year
- Health Canada - Regulatory Operations and Enforcement Branch.
- John's (Newfoundland and Labrador), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Guelph (Ontario), Hamilton (Ontario),…
$116,044 - $136,523 a year
- What You Will Get To Do.
- By effectively building positive rapport and relationships both internally and externally, the successful candidate will help us…
$90,707 - $124,572 a year
- This posting is for a full time permanent position.
- The Office of the Comptroller provides a central service to the Government of Yukon by maintaining the…
- Be part of building a national brand.
- We are the largest private supporter of high performance sport in Canada and we are responsible for all aspects of Canada…
$113,370 - $133,380 a year
- Reporting to the Director Legal and Court Services, Legal Counsel is responsible for providing legal support and advice on a broad range of legal matters to the…
The Hayward Group
- The Manager (Legal and Corporate Services) has overall responsibility for corporate legal and human resources services, and provides oversight to expert teams…
- We are looking for a an individual to manage in-house legal affairs.
- The successful candidate has experience working in a fast-paced environment, can provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.