Legal $60,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Reporting to the Commissioner of Legislative & Planning Services, this position oversees the development and implementation of legal strategies and provides…
Legal Aid Saskatchewan - Yorkton Area Office (Yorkton SK)
$79,750 - $143,919 a year
- Legal Aid Saskatchewan has an employment equity program approved by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission._.
- Salary: $79,750.00 to $143,919.00 /year.
- Providing legal advice and services addressing the full range of the corporation’s legal issues including, but not limited to:
- What you will be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent high quality co-worker experience for all co-workers in the country regardless of function or legal entity.
$29.02 - $34.77 an hour
- You have the ability to understand functions of the Ontario court system, legal terminology and documentation.
- What can I expect to do in this role?
Fort McMurray, AB
- Legal assistant: 2 years (Preferred).
- Stringam LLP is recruiting for a Legal Assistant | Fort McMurray, Alberta*.
- Ability to work independently and confidently.
$47,729 - $140,700 a year
- Pilimmaksaivik (on behalf of various other Federal departments and agencies in Nunavut) in partnership with the Public Service Commission of Canada.
$51,538 - $72,660 a year
- This inventory enables you to be matched to job opportunities such as: Unit supervisor, Citizen Services Officer, Program Officer, Program Coordinator, Event…
$28.00 - $34.64 an hour
- Diploma in any of the following programs: Law Clerk, Legal Assistant, Legal Office.
- Assists legal counsel with prioritizing work tasks.
- PointClickCare is looking for a Legal Counsel to join its in-house legal team.
- Reporting to the General Counsel or Senior Legal Counsel, the Legal Counsel will…
- Maintains and coordinates the appointment schedules of the General Counsel and members of the Legal Services team, as necessary.
Schembri Group of Companies
- O Experience managing legal documents (Corporate and/or Real Estate legal assistant experience would be an asset).
- Legal Assistant: 5 years (Preferred).
$80,012 - $110,352 a year
- Legal counsel: Provides legal advisory services on issues of limited scope, risk and impact and on more complex matters with the support of more experienced…
- SickKids is seeking a congenial and collaborative lawyer to join its Legal Services team.
- Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel, this role will provide…
- Continuously build relationships with key stakeholders to provide practical legal advice.
- We are looking for a an individual to manage in-house legal affairs.
- Bachelor of law with four (4) to eight (8) years of relevant legal experience practicing in a law firm and/or as in-house legal counsel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.