Legal $40,000 jobs
You refined by:
Smiths Falls, ON
- Reporting to the Commissioner of Legislative & Planning Services, this position oversees the development and implementation of legal strategies and provides…
Maple Ridge, BC
- Legal Secretary: 2 years (Required).
Quantum Technology Corp.
$25 - $28 an hour
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Record minutes of technical meetings.
- Enter multi-currency costing data into computerized…
- The Franchise Legal Administrator will work closely with the current Franchise Legal Coordinator and Manager, Franchising, to coordinate appropriate paperwork…
- Providing legal advice and services addressing the full range of the corporation’s legal issues including, but not limited to:
- What you will be doing:
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements, including Anti…
Barr Picard Law
- We are currently recruiting a legal assistant/paralegal for litigation lawyers:
- Drafting, editing and proofreading legal documents, dictation, drafting letters,…
Office of the Ontario Ombudsman
- Legal - Counsel, Students (Articling, 2nd year Summer Student, Interns).
- We look for people who:
- Possess a strong foundation in their chosen field and are open…
$29.02 - $34.77 an hour
- You have the ability to understand functions of the Ontario court system, legal terminology and documentation.
- What can I expect to do in this role?
$47,729 - $140,700 a year
- Pilimmaksaivik (on behalf of various other Federal departments and agencies in Nunavut) in partnership with the Public Service Commission of Canada.
$51,538 - $72,660 a year
- This inventory enables you to be matched to job opportunities such as: Unit supervisor, Citizen Services Officer, Program Officer, Program Coordinator, Event…
$19.42 - $24.33 an hour
- The Ministry of Justice is responsible for providing a fair justice system that upholds the law and protects the rights of all individuals in Saskatchewan,…
Fort McMurray, AB
- Legal assistant: 2 years (Preferred).
- Stringam LLP is recruiting for a Legal Assistant | Fort McMurray, Alberta*.
- Ability to work independently and confidently.
$25.80 - $29.32 an hour
- Ability to read and understand forms, memo, emails, documents, reports, workshop schedules, and legal agreements.
- Enters and records related data.
$27.94 - $30.52 an hour
- Complete audio recordings and typing of legal documents.
- The 911 Admin Support is responsible for providing 911 Emergency and Administrative support in…
$4,606 - $5,078 a month
- Responds to written, telephone and in-person enquiries regarding property taxes, e.g. levy calculations, legal descriptions, liens and tax certificate…
$26.85 - $32.16 an hour
- One (1) year College Certificate in Legal Administration or related discipline.
- The Legislative and Court Services Department is comprised of three branches;…
- Applicants are required to have either Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma as Legal Assistant.
- Reporting to the Campus Director, the Instructor is responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.