Legal $120,100 jobs
$150,000 a year
- Legal and/or Compliance: 5 years (Required).
- Lead and recruit the Legal & Compliance team.
- Retain and manage outside legal counsel, as needed, to ensure cost…
$124,106 - $155,009 a year
- You are familiar with a municipal environment and understand the legal and reputational obligations of governments to identify an emerging crisis, protect…
- Apprise the SVP, Legal & Corporate Affairs of issues, opportunities and threats related to legal and government relations items that arise.
$110,591 - $148,356 a year
- Several opportunities are available for experienced lawyers to join the Government of Nunavut (GN) as Legal Counsel within the Legal and Constitutional Law…
$150,200 - $176,600 a year
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures involved in conducting a public hearing, and the legal principles involved, particularly as they relate to evidence,…
Canadian Energy Regulator
$206,600 - $243,000 a year
- Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Head of a life-cycle regulator – ensuring an appropriate level of technical expertise among staff to…
$104,925 - $139,900 a year
- Study regulatory processes and provide material in support of legal proceedings.
- Study the nature of money, credit and credit instruments and the operation of…
Office of the Auditor General of Canada
- Good understanding of the legal framework governing financial management in the federal government, including the role of the Financial Administration Act and…
$113,370 - $133,380 a year
- Provides legal advice and counsel to clients, carrying out transactions with significant legal elements, and intermediating between clients and specialized…
NSUS Group Inc.
$130,000 a year
- Lead and recruit the Legal & Compliance team :
- Legal or Compliance role in igaming industry: 5 years (Required).
- What you must be able to do: *.
- Expertise in research, evaluation and interpretation of legal issues.
- Reporting to the VP & GC, Americas HR, Litigation & Investigations, the Senior Legal…
$208,335 - $221,348 a year
- Ensures all properties are in compliance with health and safety policies and other legal requirements in support of the asset management team.
- The Corporate Director has an integral role in the development of the organization's enterprise risk management framework and oversees legal services at Island…
$126,000 - $160,000 a year
- Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
- So what would you be doing?
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements as they relate to technology.
- Responsible for the leadership and development for Information…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.