Legal $100,000 jobs
You refined by:
$50.00 - $50.01 an hour
- Providing legal analysis and coding documents for responsiveness, relevancy, confidentiality and privilege.
- Please read the details below.
- Providing legal advice and services addressing the full range of the corporation’s legal issues including, but not limited to:
- What you will be doing:
$60,000 - $150,000 a year
- Contacting new and existing warm leads provided by the company.
- Determining a prospective client’s eligibility and which service(s) would best suit their needs.
- Investigate contractual and legal dispute; obtain legal advice as required.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families.
- Apprise the SVP, Legal & Corporate Affairs of issues, opportunities and threats related to legal and government relations items that arise.
Margaux Resources Ltd.
$104,000 a year
- Works with in-house legal counsel to prepare definitive sale documentation.
- Job title: Vice President, *Business Development Asia(NOC 0016).
$150,200 - $176,600 a year
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures involved in conducting a public hearing, and the legal principles involved, particularly as they relate to evidence,…
$93,610 - $108,713 a year
- The position provides advice, analysis, training and assistance to staff across government in respect of consultation and reconciliation processes with First…
- Must be legal to work in Canada and requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
- Is this challenge for you?
$95,597 - $112,320 a year
- Represents the Corporation in external negotiations and assists with giving evidence in any legal proceedings.
- Please note: The salary reflects 2019 rates.
$104,925 - $139,900 a year
- Study regulatory processes and provide material in support of legal proceedings.
- Study the nature of money, credit and credit instruments and the operation of…
$94,000 - $113,000 a year
- Procurement activities and providing contract advice impact upon the legal risk management and finances of the GNWT.
- Fort Smith HR Client Service Centre.
$90,707 - $124,572 a year
- The position exists to confirm that all departments and other reporting entities across Yukon Government are routinely in compliance with the legal requirements…
$7,946 - $9,337 a month
- Liaises with auditors, engineers, internal and external legal representatives, and property management companies on specific contracted service issues.
$116,044 - $136,523 a year
- Conduct legal research on a variety of legal issues leading to the preparation of legal opinions, reports, and papers, summarizing results and including…
$110,591 - $148,356 a year
- Several opportunities are available for experienced lawyers to join the Government of Nunavut (GN) as Legal Counsel within the Legal and Constitutional Law…
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent high quality co-worker experience for all co-workers in the country regardless of function or legal entity.
$100,000 a year
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.