- This position will provide strong leadership to all shop floor functions, ensure quality and health and safety standards are met, achieve performances targets…
- Develop and maintain models related to cost performance.
- Development, tracking, analysis, updating and evaluations of weekly reports.
- As part of the project services team, provide project controls support for the project.
- This position requires working closely with the project manager,…
- Set up process manufacturing accounting systems.
- Prepare and coordinate departmental budgets, business plans and forecasts.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Need hands on experience on the PHT Skid for BP MCR (Unit 6).
- Ability to work effectively both alone and in teams.
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary.
- Apply recognized Project Management methodology to ensure projects are managed effectively (e.g. managing scope, time, cost, performance, communication, people…
- Participate within a team of technologists in the High Current Lab (Lines Asset Management Department) to provide technical support and testing services in…
- As part of the Project Management Office (PMO), lead multi-disciplinary technical teams for preparation of technical estimates, methodologies, technical…
- Net C# programmer to work on various technology projects as a temporary contractor (1-year with a possibility of extension based on performance).
- Location: Toronto (Downtown Toronto or Etobicoke) or Tiverton or Kincardine, ON *.
- Apply recognized Project Management methodology to ensure projects are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.