Joint Economic Development Initiative Inc jobs
Joint Economic Development Initiative Inc
- A minimum of three to five years of experience leading research projects and monitoring/evaluation initiatives for diverse stakeholders.
- The Specialist will work closely with “Test and Learn” team to support development, execution, and measurement of Pilots, as well as with Creative teams to…
Oshawa PUC Networks Inc
- Help establish pollution prevention, climate change resiliency and sustainable development strategies and initiatives.
- Oversee spill response and reporting.
- Participate in the strategic development of system capabilities within advanced analytics and modeling, data mining and database marketing.
- Leads the development of the Department budget and oversight of branch-specific budget development and provides approvals for procurement, including the…
- In conjunction with Foundation and Hospital senior leadership colleagues, assist in developing and evolving strategies to support the Hospital’s priority…
Giesecke and Devrient Corporate
- Increase client engagement by establishing customized projects and joint evolution of projects.
- Support development of leading-edge products and services based…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.