Investment Banking $140,300 jobs
$150,000 - $185,000 a year
- EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree.
- Operations & Risk, Corporate and Client Financing.
- Client Financing platforms provide technology and service to our hedge…
- Effectively communicate the firm’s investment strategy and investment results in investment portfolio reviews;
- Creating and deploying a comprehensive brand strategy that is aligned with Conexus’ aspirations to transform how our members experience banking.
- Solid understanding of standard banking operations.
- Manages a diversified investment base in accordance with policy.
- Cash and Investment Portfolio Management.
- Proactively advise CEO on optimal funding solutions to capital investment i.e. debt vs equity.
- With a supporting team, this will include direct responsibility…
- Bank of America’s Canadian Fixed Income Platform covers the institutional client base across local and global product offerings.
- Included in the scope for this role is full oversight for the Coast Capital brand, supporting the organizations’ various lines of business and acting as a…
- Equitable's Securitization Financing business originates and securitizes insured residential mortgages under the Canada Mortgage and Housing ("CMHC")…
- Prior experience in top tier management consulting, investment banking or similar strategy roles preferred.
- They will be accountable to the success of strategic…
- Work in a leading banking environment on a modern risk system software development.
- An understanding and demonstrable experience with any of these technologies …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.