- Prepare estimates for assigned division(s), identifying inherent risk and opportunities.
- Identify, assess and manage risks associated with assigned projects.
- Provide safety leadership through implementation of the Bird Safety Program and monitoring the safety performance of the project team and subcontractors.
- Studying specifications in blue prints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Must have extensive experience in residential construction (Ontario preferred).
- Able to read and interpret drawings.
- Ability to supervise 20 people or less.
- Provide safety leadership through implementation of the Bird Safety Program and monitoring safety performance of the field staff and subcontractors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.