Informa Canada jobs
$70,707 a year
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- The Vice President, Vancouver Office, will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall management and execution strategies as well as directing…
- Informa Canada is looking to add a Consultant to its Ungerboeck upgrade project.
- The purpose of this role is to administer the Ungerboeck systems and provide a…
$70,707 a year
- Position: Program Manager (Management Consultant).
- Terms of Employment: Permanent / Full Time.
- Location of Work: Vancouver, BC.
- The Vice President, Vancouver Office will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall management and execution strategies for the Vancouver…
- Fan Expo HQ is looking for a graphic designer to support all design needs for the organization including, but not limited to, trade advertising, event branding,…
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will lead the translation of brand strategies into bran plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Location: This position can be located in Vancouver or Calgary.
- BUILDEX is looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
- Able and flexible to travel within Canada and work off peak hours.
- As Informa Market’s Digital Marketing & Content Manager, Real Estate & Construction, your…
- JOB TITLE Conference (Project) Manager – Real Estate Conferences (1-year contract).
- REPORTS TO Director of Conference Management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.