Indigenous Relations jobs
Trans Mountain Corporation Inc.
- Three to five years of experience working in public/community relations.
- The Public Relations Coordinator will assist in the development of content, key…
- Technical Lead, Indigenous Relations Responsibilites.
- Technical Lead, Indigenous Relations Location.
- Technical Lead, Indigenous Relations Assignment Length.
- Support Surface Land on consultation with Indigenous communities.
- Reporting to the Manager, Government & External Relations, this position will support the…
$54,799 - $64,469 a year
- This position is responsible for providing effective communications support for the NSCC Foundation and Alumni Relations department.
- What you will be doing….
Canadian Energy Regulator
$183,600 - $216,000 a year
- Experience in working with Indigenous Peoples in relation to development, environmental assessment and/or environmental protection would be considered an asset.
- 7-10 years’ experience working in Indigenous Relations.
- Support the coordination of Indigenous Contractor and Employment relations.
Canadian Energy Regulator
$475 - $550 a week
- Experience in working with Indigenous Peoples in relation to development, environmental assessment and/or environmental protection would be considered an asset;…
- The ministry’s Indigenous Relations Branch provides leadership in the ministry to increase Indigenous participation in the natural resource economy and in the…
- Understanding of the Indigenous Relations community affairs.
- Knowledgeable on current business trends and geopolitical influences affecting Indigenous Relations…
- Demonstrated Indigenous relations experience with communities in British Columbia.
- The Indigenous Relations Manager is responsible for relationship building,…
$47,729 - $140,700 a year
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada.
- If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise the Public Service Commission or the…
$41,292 - $52,932 a year
- Works with departments, staff members and records officer to ensure final grade submissions are completed and follows up with appropriate staff members in…
- The Indigenous Relations Liaison works within the BCTS business area to develop and maintain positive relationships with Indigenous Peoples to advance BCTS’…
- Aboriginal/Indigenous Relations Must Have Skills.
- Direct experience working with Indigenous communities.
- Aboriginal/Indigenous Relations Nice to Have Skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.