Imax Corporation jobs
- The Data Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics pipeline.
- Responsible for forecasting requirements at depots and setting appropriate inventory levels to balance financial and service level requirements.
- IMAX Corporation is currently seeking experienced IMAX Film Projectionists for a temporary assignment (up to 8 weeks).
- Manage and monitor all production related systems and storage and respond quickly and decisively as issues arise to bring about a quick resolution.
- This role will primarily support various ongoing tax activities, including tax provision, accounting for income taxes, certain compliance and tax audits.
- The Team Lead will interface with business areas, senior management and system users to define, design, and implement business reporting and dashboard solutions…
- This position will have accountability for the full management reporting, financial accounting and analysis for IMAX Corporation consolidated, consisting of…
- Reporting to the Senior Director, Assistant Controler, this role is responsible for managing the Corporate Accounting team, ensuring various aspects of IMAX…
- Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Accounting, the Senior Financial Analyst will have accountability for various aspects of IMAX Corporation’s corporate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.