IT jobs in Oakville, ON
Renewed Computer Technology (rcto.ca)
- Computer assembly, Imaging, Hard drive wiping, research of drivers, hardware refurbishment, tech support, warranties, repairs, development of technical…
- Microsoft Based Technology -- Knowledge of Windows server platforms, Active Directory, Exchange, System Center, Office 365, Azure and other Microsoft server…
$45 an hour
- Review and update existing documentation of IT controls.
- Perform testing of IT consulting including ITGC's, applications controls etc.
Live Patrol Inc
- Work to meet project estimation and deadlines.
- Combined with experience in the security field, coupled with leadership, our state-of-the-art monitoring facility…
Clear Spider Inc.
- A positive, growth-oriented team environment and frequent office social events.
- Clear Spider is available through the cloud on desktops, tablets, and smart…
- 1+ years of experience in a service desk environment (providing desktop support and installations for both hardware and software).
- Who we are looking for:
- Support the deployment and testing of IT equipment including Desktop Computers, UPSs, Laptops, Servers, Switches, Routers, and Printers.
- Work with technology project managers, business analysts and other QA team members to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing…
Calligo (Canada) Inc.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/2012r2/2016 & Remote Desktop Server.
- As a Service Desk Consultant, you will get to convey your technical knowledge to our…
KRE8.IT Design Studio + KS Development Group
- You will need to be familiar with at least the following technologies: WordPress, 3CX (a plus but we can easily get you inhouse training), Windows Server,…
- Proficient in Shopify, Indesign, Shipstation, Mailchimp, and Microsoft Office (SEO skills a plus).
- This position will involve maintaining and expanding our…
The MEARIE Group
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure management including operating systems, virtual machines, mail filters, firewalls, network administration and security,…
- With a heightened focus on developing, implementing standard support models and processes using industry best practices, this role is responsible for production…
- IT Help Desk Specialist is responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of corporate hardware, software and related infrastructure.
$30.29 an hour
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced.
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Pension and retirement savings plans.
The IT Communication Group Inc. Netcotech
- Basic understanding of network security and network architecture.
- Leadership characteristics with strong accountability and initiative.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.