IT Systems Administrator jobs in Oakville, ON
$70,000 a year
- System support around the warehouse management system (SAP-EWM).
- System training for new warehouse employees/ training for system upgrades to existing employees…
- Oversee the collection, organization, and storing of information using electronic and paper based filing systems;
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Responsible for operating system images and software packages utilizing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- College diploma or equivalent experience.
- Maintain system documentation and logs.
- System administration: 1 year (Preferred).
- Monitor server system logs, messages and alerts.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Guiding and encouraging clients as they learn how to setup and use their Uplifter system.
- Assisting our clients (club administrators and coaches) with using our…
- Perform daily system monitoring, including verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes; reviewing…
BITTS International Career College
- Assisting the Test Day Administrator for the Check-In, ID verification of the candidates through IAM systems, Distribution/ Collection of Question Booklets/…
- Excellent technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- The End-Point Systems Administrator’s role is to act as the primary source…
- Provide second level technical support of existing information systems locally and remotely.
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science or…
- Familiar with Information Technology principles, functionalities and capabilities of computer systems; and how computer systems relate to and integrate with…
- Maintain ancillary HR systems and processes such as EAP platform, our engagement survey platform, collaboration tools and other systems that support the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.