IT Support jobs in Oakville, ON
Virtual HR Canada Inc.
- Microsoft Azure experience is an asset.
- The ability of working with and learning from an experienced MCSE generalist who has been awarded the Microsoft MVP…
- As a member of the Canon team, you’ll help our customers with a number of consumer products including, but not limited to, fax machines, scanners, and printers.
- Support for Microsoft Office products in our enterprise environment;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Duration: * 3 to 6 months.
KRE8.IT Design Studio + KS Development Group
- You will need to be familiar with at least the following technologies: WordPress, 3CX (a plus but we can easily get you inhouse training), Windows Server,…
- Troubleshoot and support computer desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices via a ticketing system and issue resolution process.
Calligo (Canada) Inc.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/2012r2/2016 & Remote Desktop Server.
- As a Service Desk Consultant, you will get to convey your technical knowledge to our…
Pearl Technologies LTD.
$30.50 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems…
- Configure, install, troubleshoot and maintain staff laptops, computers and network printers.
- Continuous learning and Career Development exams.
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday 12:00pm- 8:00pm (with the ability to switch to 12 hour shifts at a later date).
- Assist customers with system trouble, user operations,…
- Proficient in Shopify, Indesign, Shipstation, Mailchimp, and Microsoft Office (SEO skills a plus).
- *Collaborate with photographers, videographers, and graphic…
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management, team leadership, input into performance and development plans.
Neelands Group LTD
- Reporting to the IT Operations Engineer, the chosen individual will have troubleshooting experience with computers, laptops, printers, hardware, software, phone…
LVM Tech Solutions Inc.
$30.79 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to…
$60,000 a year
- Assist in the development, monitoring, analyzing and reporting of the distribution of products and develop reports and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
IT On Site Support Analyst
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSE or MCITP, VMware VCP, Fortinet NSE or Cisco CCNA are an asset.
- IT Support: 3 years (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.