Homelife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage jobs
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- At least 1 year of freight brokerage experience at a 3PL or Asset based company.
- Ensure all arrangements are made for the execution of shipments through your…
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial…
Hassey Property Group
- Hassey Realty Corp., a boutique real estate brokerage with a focus in commercial real estate.
- Hassey Property Management, which manages a portfolio of…
- This sector also offers an array of innovative print solutions for newspapers, magazines, 4-colour books and personalized and mass marketing products.
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance.
- The Insurance Advisor is an integral part of a team and will be the first point of contact for clients.
- Provide a high level of client service which includes responding to phone, mail and electronic enquiries based on knowledge of full service brokerage.
- Preparation of Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Invoices.
- Day to day administrative & accounting.
- Review Vendor accounts and Process for payment.
- It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance,…
$36,000 - $52,000 a year
- As the marketing and administrative assistant you will report to brokerage owner in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that will require you to be adaptable…
ALLEN INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED
- We are currently looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR) trainee with a minimum of 3 years customer service experience in the…
Blue Pearl Mortgage Group
$18 - $22 an hour
- Our team is full of competitive, high energy and driven individuals.
- Full training and continued education are provided with no cost to our employees.
$210,000 - $215,000 a year
- Experience within the retail brokerage / financial services industry is advantageous.
- Work with end users to understand their conceptual needs to production.
$50,000 a year
- Multi-mode and extensive cross border expertise.
- Competitive Salary + commission paid twice a month.
- Complimentary Web-based Avaal, Customer Portal and EDI…
- Position involves both outside and inside sales and includes direct responsibility for brokerage development and management within a book of business.
- Solid interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under pressure and time constraints;
World Wide Customs Brokers Ltd
- The Warehouse manager will oversee daily operations of the warehouse and be responsible for continuing to grow the client base.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Increase your customer service , sales and negotiation skills.
- Learn how to build lasting and trusting business relationships.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.