Help Desk Technology jobs
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Provide technical assistance and support to users and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Perform diagnostics to resolve problems.
- Resolve remote and desk side technology issues, monitor activities, and design and maintaining documentation in a complex hybrid environment.
IT Help Desk Technician- Level 1
- At least 1-year demonstrated experience managing & working with the following technologies:
- Based out of the CompuVision Head Office in Edmonton, AB, the IT…
- Possesses 3+ years of experience in help desk and first line application support experience, preferably in a trading environment.
$27,000 a year
- Paid education/certification program that not only helps you build your professional skills, but is also part of the foundation for salary increases semi…
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide timely response to support phone calls and emails.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools at the service desk level.
- POSITION: Full-Time Help Desk Analyst.
$22.88 an hour
- As a Business Help Desk Specialist you will be supporting priority business customers across Canada and internationally from a remote location.
$23.50 an hour
- Prefer returning enrollment in, or graduated from a post-secondary education in a computer technology program, hands on exposure to PC hardware and software…
Cistel Technology Inc.
- 3+ years of experience in a help desk or service desk environment.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and French.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19.
- Must be able to help facilitate computer placements, equipment movement, and complete all computer installations and associated tasks on an individual basis,…
- Resolve Tier 1 technical support issues (related to servers, applications, networking, backups, security, etc.); escalating to Tier 2.
- He also determines the customer’s needs and helps solve problems.
- Under the authority of the Customer Service Supervisor, the incumbent will answer customer…
$45,000 a year
- Monitor and respond to all help desk requests in a professional, thorough and timely manner.
- Good customer service skills including the ability to communicate…
- You have a keen attention to detail and well-honed troubleshooting and linear thinking skills.
- This is a challenging role that combines hands-on preparation and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.