Help Desk Support jobs in Oakville, ON
Oak-land Ford Lincoln
- Collaborative work environment & group support.
- Front line parts desk sales and customer service.
- We are currently seeking a Parts Adviser to join our team.
$16 an hour
- Concierge in luxury rental communities help residents with:
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks.
$39,000 a year
- Help Desk Administrator required for large not-for-profit.
- Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or phone.
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent.
- Goeasy is seeking a Bilingual IT Help Desk Analyst to work in our Mississauga Support Centre.
- Provide Android/iPhone support and front-line telephone support.
Direct IT Recruiting Inc.
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Support end-users via email and phone support.
- Seeking a Bilingual IT Help Desk Specialist to join our team.
- Software Applicaiton Support: 2 years (Required).
- Working closely with the Global Digital Support Group team, the IT Support Technician will be the main point of contact locally on all IT support related areas,…
- Prior Help Desk or Desktop Support experience preferred in an Enterprise environment.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of IT help desk experience and 2nd level support.
Communication Connections Canada
- Work can vary from end-user support to Network, server, phone system and other hardware support.
- Provide remote technical support to clients.
- IT Service Desk - provides first level technical support through phone, email and chat support (if applicable).
- And Active Directory and Exchange preferred.
- Completed certification or training in at least one of the following is required: Help Desk Institute (HDI) or Service Desk Institute (SDI), Business…
- Troubleshoot errors and fix system issues via periodic testing, help desk tickets, and internal requests.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to…
Interdev Technologies Inc.
$20 an hour
- The Service Desk supports our clients 24x7.
- Preferred - Help desk or client service experience.
- The position provides consultation and technical support to…
- At least 2 to 3 years experience providing help desk support in a similar environment.
- As our Help Desk Analyst, you will:
- As our Help Desk Analyst, you have:
- Support the IT Help Desk by following up on progress and problem resolution.
- Previous IT service and support experience will be given preference.
- Reporting to the Service Desk Coordinator, this position also provides day-to-day technical support (IT Help Desk) and end-user training.
- The Technical Support team monitors and responds to problem tickets created by first level Help Desk support.
- Technical support: 2 years (Preferred).
- As a Help Desk Technician, you will provide customer centric support services to all levels within KUBRA through the use of new technology, streamlined…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.