Help Desk Support $40,500 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Previous experience providing help desk support and familiarity with standard troubleshooting procedures.
- Follows standard help desk procedures.
$50,000 - $58,000 a year
- Provide support to Accounts Payable.
- Provide support to our Payroll Manager.
- Provide support during fiscal year end and government audits.
- At least seven years of experience in a support role.
- Provide end user support for: Windows, Office, Skype for Business, line of business systems, hardware…
- Assessing and escalating more difficult problems to Tier 2 support.
- Taking initial support inquiries, troubleshooting and managing relatively simple hardware,…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next support level.
- As a Level 1 Support Desk Analyst, you’ll be joining a team that provides technical support for MES, SCADA…
Communication Connections Canada
- Work can vary from end-user support to Network, server, phone system and other hardware support.
- Hence, a broad skills set is required for this role.
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- The Market Treasury Finance Desk (MTFD) support group provides technical and business support for Citi’s…
- Assisting with end-user training/support, as required.
- Application support experience with creating/logging/resolving tickets.
- Advanced software, hardware, and computer system concepts knowledge along with troubleshooting skills usually developed through 2 years’ experience in a help…
IT4 Merchant Solution Ltd.
$31 an hour
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler.
- You can provide remote support when necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical support environment giving 24/7 customer service.
- This position requires on call after hours and weekend support and will be located at NDC, providing support for all Bayshore locations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.