Halton District School Board jobs
$23.13 an hour
- As a Supply Educational Assistant, you must have the desire and physical ability to work with elementary and secondary students with special needs within the…
$78,557 - $88,396 a year
- Minimum two (2) years prior experience in a settlement in schools’ environment, preferably with a school board.
- Halton Catholic District School Board.
$139,019 - $151,109 a year
- Ten (10) years of progressive school board planning experience; 5 years of which are in a management capacity.
- Real Property Asset Management.
- Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification from the Ontario College of Teachers (where possible).
- Ideally, the candidate will have experience working in a school board setting.
- Casual/Replacement Psychoeducational Consultants will also be members of a school…
- The Casual/Replacement School Social Worker is a member of the school based resource team and contributes to problem-solving and consultation around student…
- Casual/Replacement Speech-Language Pathologists may work in a variety of elementary and secondary schools and/or have responsibility in supporting students who…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.