HSE jobs in Montréal, QC
- Reporting to the Manager of HSE, your responsibilities will include ensuring the implementation and compliance of our HSE program.
- Develop and deliver HSE training programs as requested by the Director of HSE and/or Branch/Service Managers.
- Successful candidate must be fluently bilingual in…
- For implementation throughout the company; serving as a resource to location HSE Coordinators and Safety and Improvement Committees; and conducting annual HSE…
- Vous participerez également aux activités du service HSE (analyses de risques, sécurité incendie, transport ADR,...).
- Etudiant en BAC +4/5 QHSE.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- B-Hive est une société de conseil opérationnel spécialisée dans les domaines de l’industrie et du transport.
- Ce fonctionnement collaboratif similaire à celui d…
$82,000 - $90,500 a year
- 2+ years' experience in managing technical teams, (additional education can be considered in lieu of experience);
- Other duties may be assigned.
- University Degree in HSE management, Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of Canadian federal and provincial HSE regulations.
- This role is national in scope.
- Promote teamwork within the HSE team.
- Technical knowledge of HSE management systems and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of the HSE laws, regulations and standards.
- Complete at a satisfactory level all required and assigned HSE training.
- Participate in all HSE related programs & activities as required, including incident…
- 2.5.1. Schedule, lead, perform, and report on internal Quality and HSE Audits within assigned region.
- 2.4. With guidance from and under the direction of the…
- Train employees on EHS procedures and policies aligned with ENGIE’s HSE program;
- Implement all relevant ENGIE HSE procedures on site (example: lone worker…
- To ensure to meet HSE standards.
- To report any difference between the result obtained and the one expected and collaborate in the implementation of action plans…
- Manages HSE programs and initiatives to meet regulatory requirements and HSE needs of a client account(s).
- Acts as a resource to staff and employees as an HSE…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.