HR Director jobs
- HR experience in manufacturing industry.
- Collaborate with Corporate HR Shared Services to standardize and centralize transactions.
- The Role and the Company.
- The Director, Inflight is directly accountable for the following activities:
- Familiarity with HR best practices, particularly regarding sustained engagement…
- Contribute toward the HR strategy, roadmap and execution using enabling technologies to meet the needs of HR and the business, working with enterprise-wide HRIS…
21st Century Staffing
$150,000 - $155,000 a year
- Must have Heavy in plant HR Directorship required.
- Position Summary: *The multi-site Human Resource Director is an essential key player to the success of of the…
- Duties for the HR Director will include supervising HR personnel, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job…
- The Director, HRSS in conjunction with the other HR Directors, is accountable for contributing to the hospitals mission by providing consultative advice,…
$82,410 - $96,806 a year
- Reporting to the Director of Transformation, and demonstrating a high degree of integrity, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism, with a commitment to…
- Director, HR Employee Labour Relations and Human Rights.
- The Director champions and promotes the adoption of ELR strategies, and enterprise-wide, HR led,…
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- Reporting to the Director of Transformation, you’ll support the implementation of the HR Business Transformation in the People and Equity Division, by providing…
$103,334 - $172,224 a year
- The UTE Managing Director has oversight of ONRamp, a dynamic facility at The University of Toronto to support entrepreneurs and startups.
- Broad understanding of HR functional, policy and technology landscape.
- The Senior Director, Functional Lead, Reimagine HR, is responsible for leading the…
- Participates in assigned HR projects to increase HR knowledge and experience including but not limited to in depth HR research, development of HR training,…
- Participating in quarterly Board of Director and Governance & HR committee meetings;
- This is a full generalist role with both operational and strategic HR…
$106,586 a year
- Manages performance concerns and disciplinary action in collaboration with HR and, where applicable, the Director.
- Performs other related duties as required.
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Partner with business leaders and HR colleagues to identify and set short and long-term HR metrics based on business plans and local business goals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.