Genome jobs in British Columbia
- Our positive and exciting work environment is complimented with great colleagues, a competitive wage, benefits, BCPhA membership, continuing education allowance…
Genome British Columbia
$235,000 - $250,000 a year
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff.
- Associations and non profit organizations.
- Oversee the preparation of reports.
$61,840 a year
- This position will be responsible for providing technical advice on network and system applications associated with laboratory testing of Coronavirus.
- The Aparicio lab is developing new single cell genome and transcriptome methods for tracking clonal trajectories at single cell level in patients and patient…
$34.33 - $42.79 an hour
- Genome Diagnostics, BC Children's Hospital and BC Women's Hospital & Health Centre, LM Labs, Vancouver.
- Act as a technical resource by providing technical…
$32.99 - $41.15 an hour
- The Assistant Bioinformatics Coordinator provides supervisory and technical support to the Bioinformatics group of the Genome Sequence Centre (GSC).
- The Computational Biologist will develop, manage and document genome sequencing data analysis pipelines and other algorithms and statistical models.
- The Department of Forest and Conservation Sciences, UBC-Vancouver campus, seeks a Research Associate to undertake research and project management on the…
B.C. Women's Hospital & Health Centre
- Clinical Cytogeneticist AND/OR Clinical Molecular Geneticist.
- Division of Genome Diagnostics, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
- The Morin and Scott laboratories are seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to take a leadership role in an ongoing effort to resolve the molecular aetiology of…
- The successful candidate will have a degree and postgraduate training in bioinformatics, computer science, statistics, or allied subjects, with experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.