Full Time jobs in Vaughan, ON
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Full Time jobs nationwide
Best Way Stone Ltd.
- Located at our Head Office in Woodbridge, the Payroll Assistant be responsible for processing the bi-weekly payroll in addition to acting as a liaison between…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Successful completion of background check - including SSN verification and Criminal Search.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
$14 - $18 an hour
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of the product.
- Ability to work co-operatively alongside others.
- Check members into the system.
- Helping complete priority cleaning list each day.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Take prospective members on tours.
Appliance Repair Team
$17 - $22 an hour
- Make and receive calls from customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
$14 an hour
- As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- We are currently seeking sales associates for a Global Pet Foods store located in Vaughan on Weston Rd.
- Highly competitive staff discount program.
$21.26 an hour
- Our officers must be able to obtain a Transportation Canada Security Clearance (RAIC) and a valid medical from CATSA, in addition to successfully completing the…
$17 an hour
- Effective organization and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- The full time receptionist will be responsible for:
- Our ideal candidate must be extremely friendly, customer-service orientated, energetic, self-motivated, proficient with computers (will be trained on our EMR…
$634 a week
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; repetitive wrist…
- A Store Standards Associate maintains store cleanliness and customer shopping experience, retrieving and refilling shopping carts, cleaning large spills…
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job.
- Handling guest concerns with the support of the management team.
- Processing bills and taking payment.
$20.45 - $25.21 an hour
- The successful candidate will have a Secondary School diploma and/or Special Courses and 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience in a health care related…
- Join our team if you can contribute to maintaining the smooth operations of the business through your strong administration skills.
$19 - $24 an hour
- Positive attitude, team player with track record in customer service excellence.
- Performs visual and operational vehicle safety inspections and reports any…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.