Full Time jobs in Arva, ON
Mount Brydges, ON
Ailsa Craig, ON
Full Time jobs nationwide
- Developed problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and judgment skills.
- What do we offer to you?
- Marks materials with identifying information.
777 Tim Hortons
- As part of our team we offer you: .
- Apply to this job if you: .
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program.
- Job Title: Restaurant Team Member*.
$20 an hour
- Follows tasks through to completion and always takes ownership.
- Hours: 40 hrs per week, Mon - Fri, Shifts between 7:30am & 8:00pm.
$19.04 an hour
- Organize and order work materials, tools, and support staff in the shop and on the job site.
- Facilities Management (FM) is responsible for the planning,…
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Willingness to learn more regarding; pet nutrition, veterinary services, updated medical office procedures and assisting the veterinary staff with various tasks…
- Are physically fit and able to perform repetitive tasks and lift heavy objects.
- Are comfortable operating various tools and machinery.
- What’s in it for you?
$24 an hour
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- 1 to less than 7 months.
- Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software.
Harrys Spring Service
$21 - $25 an hour
- This job requires a physically strong individual willing to work hard and get dirty.
- Depending on experience the salary is between $21-$25 per hour!
- Ability to work in a team environment with clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- The performance of the duties must ensure a quality…
Home Detailing Ontario
$15.00 - $22.50 an hour
- Part-time (also opportunity for full time).
- Also looking for full time summer positions?
- This position may lead to a full time summer home maintenance position…
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries,…
- Have excellent customer service skills, attentiveness and patience for customers.
- We are looking for customer service experts to join our team!
- Check members into the system.
- Helping complete priority cleaning list each day.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be self motivated and a high energy individual.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.