$19.75 an hour
- Part-time Customer Service Representatives - starting November 4th, 2019.
- Please submit your application online as soon as possible to ensure you will be…
- Join the FortisBC family and be part of our Engineer-in-Training program today!
- Are you ready to take the next step in your engineering career?
- Join the FortisBC family and be part of our Employee Communications team.
- Are you an experienced communications professional looking for your next dynamic…
$5,316 a month
- Professional in approach – ability to represent FortisBC with 3rd party customers.
- The Corporate Financial Analyst provides financial support to various levels…
$6,186 a month
- Notify the Manager of any potential problems that could lead to a reduction or delay of services to FortisBC clients or Business Units.
$29.77 an hour
- Administer and answer questions regarding FortisBC cloud-hosted electronic signature system.
- Establishing and maintaining a current index of all forms used by…
$4,094 a month
- Explain FortisBC processes, procedures and requirements to customers;
- 3.Receives or initiates reports of system faults or damage and follows FortisBC procedures…
$31.79 an hour
- Prepares and presents information to other FortisBC departments on the technical regulatory process.
- Reviews and modifies as required FortisBC application…
$29.77 an hour
- Provides assistance with the assessment and payment of claims involving FortisBC.
- For claims and adjusts claims against FortisBC including foreign utility…
- This position will lead community relations for FortisBC major capital project(s).
- Responsibilities Work with Senior Executive and project leads to develop…
Be the first to see new Fortisbc jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.