Forensic Psychiatric Hospital jobs
$34.83 - $45.73 an hour
- Directly related experience in a forensic setting or specialized nursing of psychiatric patients is preferred.
$120 an hour
- May participate in research in relevant areas of forensic psychology by assisting in the development of design and outcome studies; assisting in data collection…
$34.26 - $42.73 an hour
- Conduct comprehensive nutritional assessments of patients within the context of substance dependence and mental health utilizing advanced knowledge and…
$36.60 - $47.50 an hour
- One (1) year of recent experience working in a forensic or acute psychiatric hospital setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recent psychiatric nursing and/or forensic experience in a mental health facility or service preferred.
- As an RPN, you will provide specialized care to patients…
- 3-5 years psychiatric experience in a mental health facility or service is desirable.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of the challenges involved in…
$33.83 - $42.19 an hour
- Two (2) years’ recent, related experience working in a psychiatric setting with individuals who have complex mental health and addictions issues or equivalent.
$45.32 - $56.51 an hour
- Testify as an expert forensic witness in the Courts or the BC Review Board in support of psychological assessments.
- Relocation assistance may also be available.
$30.75 - $38.33 an hour
- Complete a full biopsychosocial social work assessment of adults experiencing severe psychiatric and behavioral difficulties who have been referred by the…
$35.56 - $44.36 an hour
- Three (3) years' recent, related experience in forensic mental health, and including one (1) year's experience developing, implementing and/or delivering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.