- Basic written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed.
- Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.).
- Lead, educate and develop company employees.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize effectively and work on multiple tasks effectively.
- Hours may vary due to operational need.
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.