Executive Assistant jobs in Ashburn, ON
Trillyan Investment Limited
$31 an hour
- About Our Company and Position Overview:
- Trillyan Investment Limited is a fully integrated company with expertise in acquisition, asset management, planning,…
- Reports - to transcribe, compile and collate reports and presentations as required ensuring the timely submission of regular reports to the company’s Corporate…
WinnerMax Capital Inc.
$26.50 - $28.00 an hour
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures for officials, committees and boards of directors.
Thornhill Employment Hub
North York, ON
$40,000 a year
- Work collaboratively with owner to manage the workflow for order management – quotes, presentations, purchase orders and follow ups with both suppliers and…
$56,015 - $73,170 a year
- Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
- Experience using MS Office (e.g.
York University (Keele campus), ON
$75,769 a year
- York University offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes.
- The Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for providing a…
- Logistics related to meetings/events, proactive correspondence management, pre-mails, catering, managing a bring forward system, filing, arranging travel and…
$150 - $200 a day
- Maintaining their calendar, scheduling meetings, and booking appointments.
- SK Films is seeking a hardworking individual with a variety of skills to fulfil the…
- Aviva has an excellent opportunity in our Toronto, Ontario location, for an Executive Administrative Assistant (EA).
- Knowledge of Amex Travel, Oracle, Concur.
- Providing general administrative support to Enterprise S&T employees in the Toronto office, including point of contact for mail deliveries and escalation for…
- Prepare presentations as and when required.
- Manage calendar and schedule/reschedule all meetings and appointments as required.
- High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
- To start, you will be assisting with some creative writing, organizing schedules and files, while carrying out some daily tasks.
- The University Health Network, where “above all else the needs of patients come first”, encompasses Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess…
Pacific Smoke International Inc.
- Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Organize and coordinate executive meetings, gather inputs from relevant internal…
MedSpa Partners Inc.
- Prepare and compose correspondence, memos, reports and presentations as required.
- Maintains departmental daily operational workflow, including coordinating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.