Ethical Profit Accounting Agency jobs
- Solid understanding of business, accounting, management and practice development principles.
- Minimum four to five years of relevant work experience in public…
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is a plus.
- Identify accounts that require escalating to collection…
- Oversee accounting to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function;
- Management of General Accounting and Payroll Functions:
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Knowledge of Public Sector Accounting Standards (PSAS), and Accounting Standards for Not-For Profit Organizations (ASNPO) would be considered an asset.
Participation House, Markham
- Ensure that all Participation House, Markham conduct, activities, systems, and procedures strictly adhere to the highest ethical, accounting, reporting and any…
$42,000 - $52,000 a year
- Non profit seeks Office Manager/Bookkeeper.
- Provides administrative support to the agency and Management team.
- Maintains the Petty Cash for the agency.
Be the first to see new Ethical Profit Accounting Agency jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.