- The Customer Support Expert role combines aspects of customer service, technical support, and product management.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve team goals.
- Partnering closely with the marketing function, you will be responsible for contacting prospective customers and for qualifying opportunities for the Nexonia…
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new leads, exploring opportunities from company provided leads, and ultimately closing business for the…
- Review, identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit talented professionals.
- Continuously source for great talent using applicable social media platforms as it…
- Reporting to the Manager, Implementation, the Implementation Specialist role involves assessing new customers’ needs and supporting them through the onboarding…
- You will be responsible for solving web-application, integration and business problems in an agile environment as we scale-up, modernize and distribute our…
- We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Nexonia!
- Collaborate on building business cases, defining product vision and strategy.
- Own features, end to end.
- As a Configuration Engineer, you will be working for the Chrome River business unit of Emburse.
- Develop customer configurations and business rules (using Java,…
- We are looking for a product person with strong technical fundamentals to lead this initiative.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.