Electronics Engineer jobs in Brantford, ON
- Consult with other Engineers and EITs and other Engineers not licensed in the appropriate province.
- Review work performed by Engineers-In-Training (EITs) and…
PV Labs Ltd.
- Familiar with the installation and integration of airborne electronic equipment.
- Work with our Project/Program Manager, Principle Engineer, Chief Technology…
$34.60 an hour
- 2nd or 3rd class Operating Engineer Certification.
- The Operating Engineer will also prepare all required reports, troubleshooting activities, equipment readings…
- Degree or diploma in electronics, controls, communications or related field.
- Ability to obtain Professional Engineer status in Canada would be an asset.
$100,000 - $101,000 a year
- You're interested in electronics, prototyping and working with physical hardware.
- Experience with camera/ visions sytems, OpenCV and Python.
- We are considering early career engineers, as well as more seasoned (intermediate/senior level) engineers, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Implementation of advanced hydraulic power and electronic control systems.
- With headquarters in Brantford, Ontario, Tigercat operates from ten southern Ontario…
- We are looking for talented intermediate hardware engineers to join our team, leading the development of various electronic products.
$83,000 - $90,000 a year
- Design electrical and electronic components, systems and equipment.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- Make emergency repairs to equipment.
- Maintain, install and troubleshoot a wide variety of broadcast hardware and software.
- As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
- 5+ years of experience in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- We are looking for individuals who thrive on making…
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- A post-secondary technology diploma or equivalent, specializing in electronics, electrical, or mechanical engineering or equivalent work experience is required.
Tyne Engineering Inc
- Design, Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production electronic components and equipment.
- Job Title: ATE Test Engineer.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline;
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with designers,…
- Product Safety and Compliance Engineer - Paris, ON.
- Experience in design, development and testing of mechanical, electronic and hydraulic systems utilized in…
- Understanding of electrical and electronic schematic diagrams, blueprints and pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
- The Engineer - Plant position will be responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.