Electronic Arts Canada $71,200 jobs
You refined by:
$135,000 - $165,000 a year
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Mapping and data visualization software.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
$98,000 - $130,000 a year
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Apply mathematical techniques to the solution of problems in scientific fields or other fields.
- What the UI Artist does at EA:
- Works with the team to deliver on an innovative, attractive and functional user experience.
- The next great UI Artist also needs:
- Demonstrated knowledge of current trends in writing, graphic arts, photographic arts, display/exhibit development and electronic communications such as social…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Address: Electronic Arts (Canada), Inc., 4330 Sanderson Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4X1.
- The Role: Associate Producer (Gameplay).
- What's In It For You:
- What does the Frostbite team do?
- Integrate and resolve merge conflicts.
- Ensure Frostbite Autotests are working correctly.
- C++, C# and Framework build scripts.
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- As a member of the broader EAX leadership team, you will be a key contributor to teams based out of Vancouver and…
- To apply you must have the legal right to work in Canada – copies of work permits may be requested for those that are not Canadian Citizens or Permanent…
- The successful candidate will contribute to a vibrant interdisciplinary arts community in the School of Creative Arts.
- University of the Fraser Valley.
- 33844 King Road, Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2S 7M8.
- The successful candidate will have an established ethnographic research program, and will preferably work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.