- Responsible for performing on general labour duties on an on call basis.
- This is a part-time position.
- Morning Shift - 6 am to 2 pm.
- Tooling Engineer (New Model) will help coordinate and follow-up on New Product Launches.
- Sourcing and tracking Equipment, Tooling and Weld fixtures.
- Responsible for the final stages of product manufactured before shipping to customers.
- Accurate and timely documentation of manufacturing process is required.
- Conduct a variety of tests on processes, subassemblies, and parts to ensure functions are according to specifications or to determine the cause of failure.
- To provide administrative support to all areas of the organization.
- Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, presentations, brochures, publications, reports,…
- Design progressive, transfer, standard tooling.
- Generate and revise details, assembly drawings, BOM's, 3D models and other manufacturing documentation for all…
- Responsible for purchase requisition review.
- Administration and execution of purchase orders.
- Responsible for order placement in accordance with purchasing…
- Responsible for the operation of automated press lines and existing robot and automated PLC process equipment.
- Knowledge of robots & robot controls.
- Oversee and improve automated process in manufacturing facility.
- Supervise industrial automated equipment and processes.
- Broad knowledge of process automation.
- Responsible for the die changes on large and small press dies on the plant floor and for the maintenance and care of dies to ensure that they remain in proper…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.