Electrical Engineer jobs in Hamilton, ON
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Position: * Intermediate Electrical Designer (EIT).
- Desired Education: * Electrical College Diploma.
- Job Sites: * includes school boards, universities, regional…
$40 - $44 an hour
- The Electrical Designer will be responsible for working closely with the Electrical Design Team to plan, coordinate and oversee all electrical design activities…
- Grantek offers a competitive compensation, paid overtime, retirement matching, comprehensive benefits plan, flexible work hours, education allowance…
- Support Sales team in pre-sales technical concept and costing activities.
- Have you developed electrical and control solutions based on engineering principles…
- The vast majority of our employees have started off their careers at Grantek and have grown into successful senior team members who are integral to our client's…
- Learn more by watching this video.
- Central Technology – Electrical Engineering Department.
- Why work at ArcelorMittal Dofasco:
Tyne Engineering Inc
- The Electronic Engineer will be actively involved in all aspects of product sustainability and new product development life cycle.
- Supports the creation of budgets, estimates, variances and forecasts related to Metering activities.
- Plans and supports Reverification and Seal Extension…
ORIGIN AND CAUSE
- Conduct on-site investigations of structure fires or electrical equipment failures.
- Provide written reports with a professional opinion regarding the origin and…
Handling Specialty Manufacturing
- O Assist the quality control staff with the preparation of test plans and procedures for each part of the electrical system.
- Production of shop drawings.
- May include scheduling and coordination of production activities and quality assurance review of project designs.
- Thank you to all applicants in advance.
$36,000 a year
- Assist in building and testing prototypes to specifications.
- Assist in inspecting, testing and adjusting electronic components.
- Reporting to the Director, Mechanical & Electrical this position will be responsible for design, tender and construction services on various projects.
- Conducting thorough and in depth design reviews and technical assessments.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and reports.
Cadence Design Systems
- Solid abilities in written and verbal communications.
- This data will then be transferred to an internal database to help guide a machine learning system make…
Campbell Morden Vaughan
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per annum + Full Benefits + Pension.
- Relocation Allowance will be provided to Candidates across Ontario and/or SK/AB.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.