Durham District School Board jobs
- Experience working with students in a school environment is an asset.
- Work with students from Grades 7 - 12 to support them with summer school classes in an…
- Under the direction of the Principal, the Early Childhood Educator will work collaboratively with the classroom teacher to plan and implement a full day early…
- Assist with administrative functions of the foundation as needed (i.e. board member bios, creation of DDSB success stories, creating mailing and promotional…
- Facilitates or provides access to communication between the student with deafblindness and other students, teachers, support staff, parents/guardians,…
- Review new vocabulary prior to lessons, e.g., technical terms in various school subjects and as part of lessons.
- Consult with classroom teachers and support staff regarding programs and strategies for individual or small group instruction for students with special needs…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.