Diverse Properties $30,000 jobs
You refined by:
$29.73 an hour
- Proven ability and sensitivity in providing respectful service to a diverse population (age, race, language, gender, sexual orientation, culture and disability)…
$30,000 - $60,000 a year
- Develop and maintain auto and property insurance product knowledge expertise.
- Our HUB Customer Central (HCC) office is looking for full time Sales Insurance…
- We call it mobile living.
- Investigate, analyze, design, recommend and implement process improvements to reduce operational costs by utilizing and analyzing…
- Familiarity with property management systems an asset.
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka is committed to building a more diverse workplace and encourages all…
$27.73 - $30.14 an hour
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer services environment serving a diverse, multicultural, multilingual public.
- HOURS Of WORK: 0.01 per week.
$18.91 - $20.72 an hour
- Participates in a field survey by gathering data from thousands of business establishments, buildings and properties in the City of Toronto for use in urban…
$61,558 - $66,324 a year
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) plays a decisive role in the Government of Canada’s activities by providing innovative services including real…
$23.75 - $31.77 an hour
- The City offers unique, diverse jobs and a variety of work locations.
- Assessment annually prepares fair and equitable property assessments within Calgary for…
$5,607 - $7,350 a month
- Post-secondary degree or diploma (real property assessment & appraisal) or related field to identification and evaluation of designated industrial property.
- Experience working with Property Management System (PMS) considered an asset.
- Do you have unparalleled analytical skills and are passionate about the…
$49,707 - $53,891 a year
- Under the direction of the Associate Director, Property and Risk Management and Manager, Property Maintenance and Leases, the Administrative Assistant, Rentals…
$27.42 an hour
- Retrieve and respond to lost property and assist when parties have been separated i.e. parents/children.
- Minimum 5 years of direct, high volume customer service…
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Posting Date Feb 27, 2020.
- This is an ideal role for a strong team player who can provide outstanding customer experience and act as a positive HUB Brand Ambassador.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated capacity to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds would be desirable.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.