Disability Claims jobs in Ontario
- Job Title: Bilingual Disability Claims Specialist.
- Reports To: Team Leader, Life & Disability Management.
- Job Segment: Claims, Developer, Medical, Insurance,…
Peel Mutual Insurance
- Peel Mutual Insurance is seeking a dedicated, growth-focused Claims Assistant who enjoys providing excellent claims support and service.
- Accountable for ensuring that all claims management processes, as designed by the Claims Process Owner, are executed by the Commercial Claims team according to…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- O Back-up support to the Human Resources & Operations Department Manager, with WSIB claims, HRDC coordination, Recruitment, Company Benefits, affiliated Trade…
- Process claims for disability benefits in accordance with the terms and provisions of the applicable group insurance contract.
- Key competencies for the job.
- Three to five years of experience in disability claims adjudication and disability claim management within a life insurance company.
Health Sciences North (HSN)
Greater Sudbury, ON
$78,546 a year
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for managing WSIB claims, short-term and long-term disability claims, complex return to work and accommodation needs.
- Enter and update claims related information in disability management systems;
- Knowledge of disability management processes (e.g. WSIB, short term disability,…
$75,769 a year
- This includes liaison with both internal and external stakeholders to adjudicate and manage claims and facilitate safe and timely return to work and…
$56,086 a year
- If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com.
- Keeping Claims area neat and free of hazards.
- Clearing the Journal for the Claims area.
- Ensuring Vendor Return Request Forms are completed for all claims over…
- Enter and update claims information on disability claim management system (e.g., Parklane);
- Ensure disability and WSIB claims are processed in timely manner…
$47,056 - $70,583 a year
- Department: Group Life & Disability Claims.
- Reports to: Manager, Group Life & Disability Claims.
- Continually manage open STD claims using proficient problem…
- National experience in claims and disability management.
- To manage the claims and disability management activities for the organization.
- Previous disability management experience, assessing disability claims would be an asset.
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- What’s in it for you?
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
- Extensive experience determining eligibility for complex benefits/services, or managing a claims team, or adjudicating claims, or adjusting involving serious…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.